FortifyData is currently seeking a passionate Account Executive looking for the next big challenge.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for winning complex deals at the executive level by using a consultative sales approach. You will be expected to navigate through Enterprise organizations and engage C-suite Executives and business owners. This position will be expected to listen and ask the right questions as well as have excellent problem solving skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for revenue objectives
- Lead engagements to close with various executive-level stakeholders
- Conduct discovery to uncover needs of the customer
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Collaborate with your team to learn from one another, create positive energy and contribute to the overall growth of FortifyData.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Educate prospects on the value of the FortifyData platform in a thoughtful way
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 5+ years of full cycle SaaS closing experience or 3+ years of full cycle closing industry experience.
- Experience engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle including (but not limited to) IT, Security, Finance, Legal, Procurement, etc.
- A hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities, and closing deals.
- Tenacious and extremely results driven. You want to be at the top of the leaderboard and hate losing. We are looking for quota killers, not quota achievers.
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- People describe you as motivated, decisive, persistent, and you are a champion of business development that thrives on the hunt.
- You are an expert storyteller, effectively developing relationships with senior managers and the C-suite