FortifyData is looking for a Sales Development Representative (“SDR”) to qualify leads, grow the sales pipeline, and hit individual targets. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years closing experience in the cyber risk management/scoring space. We’re looking for someone that can come in and quickly prove themselves as an SDR and quickly grow into an Account Executive Full Cycle closing role.
This position will report directly to the SDR Manager, and will be responsible for; inbound sales, appointment setting, account research and assisting the sales team to achieve revenue goals. You will be selling our proprietary cyber risk management SaaS platform to varying businesses. Our head office is located in Kennesaw, GA. This role can be remote for the right candidate. The person in this role will need to operate independently, but be able to foster collaboration with every part of the organization to achieve the results desired. This individual needs to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, startup culture, but needs to understand how to build processes to streamline activities and make them more scalable.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Identify new accounts for strategic outreach
- Email/phone outreach to accounts currently not being worked or unknown
- Research industry events and set calendars for attendance
- Produce weekly sales reports for strategic outreach
- Manage the flow of inbound inquiries and the sync to Salesforce
- Travel to trade shows, industry events and client meetings, if required
- High volume cold calling and emailing in order to access decision makers and book demos
- Have a coachable mindset to learn how to generate high-quality leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Generally doing whatever it takes to schedule quality meetings
- Use learnings from your outreach and keep iterating the process
- Doing whatever it takes to help the company grow
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience selling a cyber risk management/scoring SaaS product.
- 2+ years Full Cycle Closing Experience.
- High-energy and fearless – you’ll do whatever it takes to win.
- Persuasive – You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re excellent at motivating potential prospects to see the benefits our marketing platform will bring to their business.
- Solid understanding of sales processes
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work remote with minimal supervision
- Experience in working with dynamic teams and collaborating virtually
- Detail oriented and process oriented with an eye for process evolution
- Highly-proficient in the latest collaboration and productivity technologies
- Linkedin Navigator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet revenue and sales quotas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You have a desire to grow professionally and have a burning desire to promote to an AE as quickly as possible.
FortifyData will pay a competitive base salary, sales commissions (% of gross sale) and additional bonuses/incentives (“x” dollars per scheduled call) based on achievement of revenue targets.