FortifyData is currently seeking a seasoned, passionate full stack web developer looking to project manage developmental projects. This position is responsible for front-end and back-end programming as well as working with sales to act as a liaison between sales and development, as well as participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle of the FortifyData platform.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Participates with stakeholders to determine business requirements, CAB requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Coordinates with sales and acts as liaison between sales and development.
- Participate in Sales calls to discuss the requirements and scope of development work needed in order to scale and map future work
- Participates in the change request process and work with development peers as necessary.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from which programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and static and dynamic code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Coordinates and manages email and on-call support.
- Software vendor evaluation and analysis.
- (Critical) Must have strong development experience in Java.
- (Critical) Must have strong communication and intrapersonal skills
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Spring Boot.
- Strong experience with Angular v1.x, v4.x and v6.x.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Maven
- Good experience with tooling used in frontend development (build, bundle, package tools/managers).
- Strong at HTML5, CSS3, SCSS.
- Strong at Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Familiarity with AWS (ElasticBeanstalks, CodePipeline, EC2, RDS, etc)
- PMP Certification
- Writing complex MySQL queries and AWS DB structures
- Experience with vue.js
- Experience with multiple software languages, especially Python.
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Base salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health benefits
- Temporary remote working
- Fast paced, startup-type environment